Sunday 22 April 2012

towards a mindful way of life

I am not planning what to post on my blog today. I am in the present moment and will allow whatever emerges, to emerge. Towards a mindful way of life. This is not a goal. It is a journey. Willingness of heart to dwell in the present moment. Open to awareness, rather than closed and concluded. Not stating how things are but experiencing how things are. Observing my unfolding and emerging thoughts and responses to now. I am becoming aware that my shoulder hurts. I move my laptop onto my lap. The clock is ticking. I am unphased by the passing of time because I dwell in the now. No longer wishing to be in a different time or space. Being fully present and alive, now. No longer thinking, "I will be happy when..." Compassionately being with myself and my surroundings. My heart is so thankful. My cup runneth over. I feast on the visual spread before me. I am content. If you are distressed or stressed, join me on this journey. Peace to your soul. Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment