Tuesday 10 July 2012

Being comfortable in your own skin

Hello there, readers. Here is another message in a bottle, cast from the shores of New Zealand. I have been thinking about being comfortable in my own skin and expressing my inner-self outwardly in an authentic and congruent way. Just to contemplate this makes me feel a surge of hope and courage. I wrote myself a note and stuck it to my desk. On it is one word, "Become!" That word is giving me permission to feel what I feel, think what I think,and express my-self more fully than I ever have before. Words, actions, appearance, values, beliefs...I am not talking about imposing any of these things onto other people and it is not for others that I will become. It is answering the call of my DNA! Tiny messages in every single cell of my body that say who I am and who I will become given the right nurturing and validating environment. I am not waiting for anyone else to provide this for me. I accept who I am. I am committed to personal growth and to living a mindful life...not striving...growing organically. every breath a chance to embrace life in all of its fullness and every day a chance to live a life of creative expression. Experiencing the alchemy of creativity, transforming the mundane into gold. You may wish to join me on my journey. Peace. Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment