Tuesday 3 January 2012

message in a bottle continued...

So...supposing that you have read my first post...what comes next?  Contact me and we could email in order to plan a suitable program, just for you. If you are currently in therapy please consult your therapist first).

We can discuss what you need, your goals and what I can offer.   We could also discuss an appropriate and affordable fee then.

(e.g. Intensive: for providing a daily creative exercise, reading your self-awareness report which you would email through on a daily basis and replying with a follow-up email, 5 days a week, over 6 weeks my fee would be US$500;

 or for a one day, five hour workshop, with an online component and a Skype conversation with me US$350 for individuals or US$500 for a group of 4 people. The Skype conversation would be limited to a half hour session each in the group setting.

If the message in the bottle found you and you are interested then I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sending kindness and hope.
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment