Sunday 1 January 2012

Who is out there just waiting for this?

I have been sitting at my desk wondering how to get what I have, to the people that need it... Maybe thats you!

 I am a therapist who works in New Zealand, a rather small country in the south Pacific Ocean.  I had the idea of extending my online business internationally and this is my first step.

There will no doubt be people who read this who are hoping for a solution to years of distress and would love to pursue personal growth and inner-healing using creativity, in the privacy of their own space.

I would love to offer you a way to do just that.

As an experienced therapist I can 'tailor-fit' the process to the person.  Something that suits you, at your own pace and with your personal goals in mind. 

This is not an art class but a way to facilitate a journey of discovery, self-expression and healing.

We will take the difficulties the pain and the grief and transform them by encountering them in a safe and therapeutic way.

If you have stumbled upon this blog and found me it could be a serindipitous moment for you!!!

This is a little like a message in a bottle...I am in new Zealand and casting it into the sea right now.

I hope that it finds you.

Good-bye for now
Sandy




 

No comments:

Post a Comment