Monday 6 February 2012

making the connection between need and supply

I am going to the market on Sunday to sell some treasures that someone may want.  I am not sure what it will feel like to have my wares on display for all to see.
Does anyone else feel like this...knowing that you have treasures and a little uncertain about how they will be received by others and what value will be placed upon them?
I am becoming aware that it feels like a risk to put myself out there.
I know that I have something to give to the world.  Treasures.
How can I get them to just the right people that will value them and be blessed?
I guess this blog is about that very thing.
I will continue to throw these 'message in a bottle' blogs from deep in the south pacific and trust that they will be found by who-ever needs this connection.
Be blessed.
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment