Monday 20 February 2012

Tuesdays with Sandy

Good morning, where-ever you are, who-ever you are and what-ever context you are in.
This morning I am visiting with myself.  This is something that I don't always take time to do.
I wonder who it is that I will encounter.
So often I will turn on the radio while driving, look at my computer or phone to find out who has contacted me, at the expense of encountering myself and starting my day in a centered and grounded way.
maybe you are feeling neglected.
Maybe you are lonely.
Well, don't forget to encounter yourself every day with a warm and kind greeting.
"Good morning, Sandy.  You are doing well.  I know that you can live your dream.  Be encouraged.  Make today count.  Bless you.  I see the mark of the Creator on your life."
Wow. 
That feels really great.
I don't subscribe to the notion that spoken (sometimes empty) affirmations are healing.
I do believe in being kind and compassionate to ourselves and putting to rest the cruel inner critic that can make us depressed, anxious, discouraged.
So...be kind to yourself and encourage someone else on your way today.
That blessed way is right in front of you.
Love and peace from Sandy at the start of a great Tuesday in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment