Friday 9 March 2012

Creative retreat day advert!

I am writing to invite you to a Creative Retreat Day which will take you on a journey of discovery and new insights as we use clay, paint, music, drawing and writing on the theme of "Walking into Grace". This will be a very special day. Numbers limited. Facilitated by therapist, Sandy Fabrin. Please find details below. Saturday 21st April 2012 at 88 School Road Kingsland Auckland New Zealand 10.30am to 4.30pm cost: $155 Includes morning and afternoon tea and a nutritious lunch. For further information, reply top this email or phone me on 021614644 I hope to see you there, if you can make it! Kind regards Sandy If you are overseas and can't make it, I would love to put together a day program for you at a reasonable cost. Contact me!! Blessings, where-ever you are and may grace invade your circumstances and your hearts!!! Love and peace. Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment