Friday 9 March 2012

Standing up tall.

Hello to you all, where-ever this finds you and whatever your circumstances. I have been thinking about standing up into my full self. I wonder what that means...at the same time I am learning to let go of ego...that part of me that wants to win, be right, be better than others. It is on my heart to learn how to let go, to forgive, to offer grace, and at the same time to be utterly myself and to give full expression of my essence, without overriding others. It is a delicate dance and I am not dancing very elegantly yet...but I am dancing...a little like a toddler...stepping on my own toes at times, bumping into the wall, sometimes falling down. I am happy to be dancing and I invite you to join me. On your feet! The music is playing! Stand up and let go. Accept and let it go. You are worth it! Love and peace Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment