Saturday 13 October 2012

Let me introduce myself

Hello My name is Sandy Fabrin. I work as a therapist in Auckland, New Zealand. I have an interest in helping people, by using creativity to gain healing insights and to promote well-being. In my work as a therapist, I have noticed that so many people are ruled by fear. The restrictions and limitations that were originally imposed by family and society have become self-imposed. You, also, may feel that you have been attempting to break free of similar limitations. What could you be like if you gave full expression to who you are; if rather than being afraid of what others thought you began to give express your authentic self? Actually you are the only person on earth who can do that. It would be such a shame if the world never got to meet the real you...the full expression of you. I wish you well on your journey. Start small. Begin today. Express more of yourself in your words. Use your appearance. Use your work. Use your music. Deliberately shine. Peace to you. Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment