Sunday 7 October 2012

The unfolding now moment

Hello to all who may have found this blog. I warmly welcome you. It is dusk at this moment in Auckland, New Zealand. The street lights have come on and the leaves of the trees have become silouetted against a pearl grey sky. I wish to make the most of this moment as it won't come my way again. I am amazed at the richness and the wonder of the actual now moment when I remember to actually be in it in a connected way. Often I am in my head, (as I heard on a podcast today, in a virtual reality) instead of the 'experiential now' with all of the beauty and sensory experience that it has to offer. It still takes intentional attention for me to remain in the moment but I wish to make it my way of being in the world. I am devouring the sights and the smells, the tastes, the sounds and the feeling of this moment as I would in a foreign city that I was visiting. Curious and open and engaged. I don't want to miss a thing. Join me on my travels if you will. Peace Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment